Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby Shower

Two of my Sisters-in-law, Angela and Amber, threw me a baby shower on June 5, 2010. It was so strange to be the recipient of the shower, as I am usually the planner and giver. I am so grateful to everyone who came and "showered" me with love and gifts for the Baby. Thank you so much!




There is nothing like watching a bunch of grown women smelling diapers for the Dirty Diaper game. Candy bars are melted inside diapers and everyone tries to "Guess the Poo." It makes me laugh so hard!!



4 comments:

Savannah said...

I love the animal print letters of his name, so cute! Wow, I just looked at your countdown and you are so close! I'm so excited for you.

Kym said...

Looks like you had fun. Wish I could have been there!

Melinda said...

My mother in law did that dirty diaper game at my shower, she and Colby got so into it that they made like 20 different ones.....a little overboard! And curse you for putting that song "Baby Mine" from Dumbo on your blog! Don't you know it makes me cry every time??! :-) Just kidding, (only about the cursing you part, it does make me cry) you're fine :-)

Get Bent said...

Your shower looked so cute! Just remember this one, because I had only one friend and the rest family at my 2nd! Getting close Brandy!! Steven's name thing was super cute!!