Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I realize I have not done much posting lately and believe me, I am pulling my hair out for it! But all I can do it make it a new goal in this new year to blog (journal) more. I have a baby book that I fill out regularly for Steven as well as a journal for him I try to write in more regularly, so I am not completely not keeping track of things. I am up every night for an hour pumping milk for Steven, but it is very hard to type and pump, but I need to be better so I will figure that part out! :) In the meantime, there will be several posts to try to catch everything up, for my own benefit anyway

Thanksgiving
we went down tot Matt's parent home for the occasion. My mother-in-law wasn't there, however, as she was in Utah for the birth of our new niece, Taylor. She is a cutie and we can't wait to meet her! Boy, we had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving for sure! Most of all, we have our little tiny baby boy here. He is my light and I am eternally grateful for him. I never miss a prayer where I don't thank our Heavenly Father for sending him to our family. Steven is so kind, so gentle, so cuddly. I LOVE him dearly! Here are a few pictures from our day.





His onsie cracks me up; it says, "Daddy loves me more than football." Daddy says that is true. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You look awesome! And what a great onesie!