Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing outside with Daddy

The weather here has been unusually warm for this time of year. My lawn wishes there was more water, but I love being outside with my little family. Matt is such an excellant daddy and I am so grateful for him! I love spending time with my family. As I was taking photos of Matt and Steven, Steven just laid his head down on Matt's shoulder for a little break. What a sweetie pie! Seriously, I could not ask for a better son! I love my boys so very much! Happy April!
d
i

3 comments:

Kym said...

Aren't Father/Son moments so cute? I love standing back to watch Adam & Carter interact. It is a special bond.

Darci and Ryan said...

He is so sweet! It is awesome watching your husband bond with your kids!

Carrie said...

Aw, this post contained an off-the-chart melt factor. What a special relationship, Father and Son. :) I showed Matt those pictures and he really enjoyed it too.