Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I can feed myself

Steven loves to feed himself! It is a very messy process, but he is always so proud of himself. And ya know what? I am proud of him too! He does really well with picking the food up and then curls his little hand around it. When he brings it up to him mouth he puts his chubby little fist up to his mouth and then open his fingers. It is seriously the cutest thing ever. We are working very hard with him not throwing things over the edge to Wally dog. Any suggestions? He really does not like to have his arms and face washed off at the end either, but it has to be done!

Some of his favorites right now include spaghetti and cupcakes. (I know, I should wait until his first birthday, but the child loves them!)

No comments: