Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

When I grow up I want to be....

A Doctor....

Steven got into Matt's nightstand to find his blood pressure cuff.  My smart, inquisitive little boy pulled that cuff apart and eventually got the stethascope.  He wore it around for a good two weeks. 

Dr. Anderson, paging Dr. Anderson.  Get here as soon as you can!

Can you hear me now?


A superhero....
Steven loves to wear this blanket around his neck.  He makes me laugh as he runs around the house!  In his hand, you can see a bag full of M&Ms.  I bought them specifically because he runs to my nighstand and looks for some chocolate.  I know, I know....sugar and a little guy.  But look at that smile!

Mom, I am a super hero.  Can I please have a bit of chocolate??

Super Steven to save the day!


A Culinary Artist....
He loves my hot pads.  He puts them on and walks around, swinging his arms up very high.

He does the sign for "hot" by blowing his lips

 A dog rider....

Our Wally Dog is so patient with our dear Steven.  How grateful I am for the two of them and their very special friendship together!



No comments: