Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged: Take 2

A - Z Tag
A: Attached or Single- Attached . . . Married for 3 1/2 years to the cutest boy ever!
B: Best Friend- Matt of course!
C: Cake or Pie- I am going to have to say cake, preferably chocolate!
D: Day of Choice- Saturday. We both have it off and get to spend it together!
E: Essential Items- Cell phone, computer, a good book
F: Favorite Color- PINK! My students all check to make sure I have pink on in some way, shape or form everyday!
G: Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms for sure!
H: Hometown- Chubbuck, ID
I: Favorite Indulgence- Chocolate! Anyone seeing a pattern?
J: January or July- I would have to say January. I don't do heat!
K: Kids- Nope, but I love them!!
L: Life is not complete without- Family and the gospel
M: Marriage Date- September 24. 2004
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters- This can be a tricky question. 1 biological brother, Drew. "Adopted: 1 brother, 3 Sisters In laws: 3 bros, 3 Sisters
O: Oranges or apples- Apples. I don't like oranges, except the cuties. :)
P: Phobia or Fears- This seems a little crazy, but since being married my biggest fear is someone coming into my house and killing me. Not sure what brought that on. I also don't do well in large crowds of people!
Q: Quote- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." (make famous by Nelson Mandela)
R: Reasons to smile- I have a husband who loves me unconditionally, the Gospel is true, my puppy is so darn cute!
S: Superman or wonder woman- I know it should be girl power, but I am gonna have to say Superman!
T: Tag 4 people-Kymber, Liz, Criscell, Lisa (how do you pick just 4??? If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged)
U: Unknown Fact about me-I love stupid reality TV shows (sometimes) like The Real World and America's Next Top Model....things that do nothing for your brain!
V: Vegetable- Raw cauliflower and broccoli
W: Worst Habit- Not taking time to cool off when my temper starts to flair
X: X-ray or ultrasound- Definitely ultrasound!!
Y: Your favorite food- Can anyone guess? Yup, chocolate! I love a good Alfredo too!!
Z: Zodiac Sign- Gemini

No comments: