Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 2010

April has been a crazy month already! Matt's sister, Carolyn, married her sweetheart, Jesse on April 10 in the Denver, Colorado Temple. We are so grateful to have a new brother-in-law! They are so happy and cute together! We love you both! Enjoy your time as newlyweds in Rexburg, Idaho!




I snuck in a took a couple of pictures of my sweetie doing "manly things." He hung the blinds in the nursery and painted our bathroom. He did so much to get ready! Thanks so much! What a hunk!



We had quite the crowd at our home! My sweet nieces and nephew (and their parents of course!) stayed with us. I sure love those little ones to pieces! And we found out we are going to have another niece or nephew in November! My spidy insticts (aka my dreams) tell me it is going to be a niece!




1 comment:

The Figgins said...

DOn't always trust dreams to predict the future. Right as I was finding out I was pregnant (like 2 days before I could take the test) I had a dream that our baby was a girl . . . ultra sound shows off that he is DEFINITELY no!