Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

7 Months


Oh Sweet Boy...
You went to sleep one day as my tiny baby and woke up a small man child! You are absolutely, incredibly beautiful and I am so grateful to be your Mommy! You are the light of my life and I am so proud of you. Everyday is a new adventure and I cannot wait until I can be home with you full time. I love you more and more everyday, if that is even possible!

One of my favorite times with you is first thing in the morning. When you make noises to let me know you are ready to get up, I come in, peek over your crib and you always give me a great big smile. And then I sing you our morning sunshine song, "Good morning merry sunshine, why do you sleep so late? You used to wake at 6:00 and now you sleep till 8." And then you usually throw your arms around my neck and shower me with your sweet hugs and kisses. You are my sunshine sweetie! Your smile melts my heart. I am a better mommy because of you! Your smile is enough to get me through everyday. I count the hours (literally) until I can come home and hug and kiss you again.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Haven't been online in awhile. I can't believe Steven is 7 months already!! Such a handsome boy!