Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine


His First Valentine's Day!
Everything right now is "The First" for me and I love it. I relish in it! Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I think, "Oh, it is his first February ___ ever! I know, kinda cheesy, but I just can't help but feel that way.
We got him some new little zoomers for his favorite car track. A police car and a firetruck, and everyone knows how partial to fire engines I am. He got a new sippy cup and a little tiger from his grandma great.

When Matt brought him to me for dinner each of my boys brought me a rose. I was at work so didn't have my camera, but they are beautiful. Just having my little boy here on this earth is really a gift enough for me! He is absolutely my favorite valentine, and he gives the sweetest valentine kisses! I am so grateful for every moment I have to spend with him! I am eternally grateful to my loving Father in Heaven for entrusting me with one of his choice spirits. My heart is full of joy and gratitude everyday. And since today is all about love, I LOVE MY HUSBAND, too! I don't think I give him enough shout outs or enough credit. Steven loves his daddy too. LOVE MY BOYS!!!

No comments: