Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Play Time

I LOVE family play time! We get on the floor together and just play and play. It is absolutely my favorite time together. Steven loves to play with rings. We will put them on his head and he does such a great job balancing and holding very still so they won't fall off of his head. And when it finally does, he giggles and giggles. He also thinks it is funny when they are on mommy and daddy's head. We love to play with the little zoomers toy car track, but Steven and Mommy always have a disagreement about who is going to have the firetruck. :) Steven also loves to kick and play with his big green ball. We are teaching Wally how to bring that one to us.

On this particular day we were working on crawling. Steven is catching on. He has figured out backwards and how to turn himself an entire 360 degrees, but darn it...we just can't figure out forward. We have tried and tried, but I guess when he is ready it will happen. I am not super worried yet, and to be honest, I don't know if I am completely ready for a mobile one in the house yet. His smile just melts my heart!



Look at those LEGS!!!!


The illusive Puff
Steven loves his puffs! I think more then eating them though, he loves to feed them to Wally. He laughs and laughs until his face turns red from feeding them to Wally. I think we have created a monster, on both parts! He is really good about picking them up and getting them in his hand, but struggles with opening his hand and putting them in his mouth. Everyday is a new adventure in feeding. I think they learn just as much from playing with their food as they do eating it, so I don't worry.


Wally waits very patiently for Steven to be done playing with his puffs so he can come in and clean up the mess.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hahaha! Good Wally! I agree with the food play. You're such a good Mommy!