Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Picnic

We went to the park with the intent of getting pictures done for Steven's birthday inviations, but my little cherib had another thing on his mind. So, we just ate our yummy picnic dinner and did snap a few fun shots! His eyes are so electic blue when we get him outside. They absolutely melt my heart!
e

Steven LOVES go-gurt! Of course, he particularly enjoys the blue that stains everything and anything in its path!
Mommy and her boy!


This picture makes me cry. I think about our Heavenly Father and how He promises to never leave us alone. I think about the "Footprints in the Sand" poem; during our hardest times, it is then that He carries us. Matt and I anxiously waited and prayed for so many years to hav ea little one bless our lives. Many, many times my Heavenly Father carried me. Matt is such an incredible, amazing father to Steven. I can picture him leading, guiding, walking beside my son to teach him, to love him, to help me make right choices. How grateful I am for these two boys in my life. How grateful I am to be a wife and mother! I never, ever take that for granted! I thank my Heavenly Father many times a day for them!

No comments: