Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Cute Hubby Tag

1. What is your husbands first name? Matthew
2. Who eats more? Probably Matt. He is a growing boy! :)
3. Who said I love you first? I am embarrassed to say it was me. I never wanted to be the first to say it, but we had been dating for about 4 weeks and we were at his parents house watching a movie. He had driven from Utah to Colorado to visit me while we were apart. I turned to him and said, "I never wanted to be the first to say this, but I can't take it anymore. Please don't say it back right now but, I LOVE YOU!! I was so embarrassed. He just looked at me and replied that he had been wanting to tell me for a good long while, but was too scared I would reject him.
4. Who is taller? Matt is taller. He is the first guy I ever dated taller than me. I knew it was meant to be!
5. Who is smarter? Matt is smarter in every way, shape and form. He is a boy genius!
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but we both have our moments! Matt gets very teary eyed about Gospel related subjects and that makes me so happy!
7. Who does the laundry? Me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed as you walk in the door, I guess I do.
9. Who pays the bills? I do. I am a control freak.
10. Who cooks more? With our crazy schedules, we don't do a lot of cooking and eating together. I would say for now, we are about 50/50.
11. What meals do you cook together? Occasionally we will do a breakfast together. Matt is the omelet king! Anytime we do cook, however, Matt is in charge of the meat. For some reason the feel of raw meat makes me nauseous!
12. Who is more stubborn? Hands down, ME!
13. Who is first to admit they were wrong? See question above. :) Matt is usually the first to admit he is wrong.
14. Who is cleaner? I am a total neat freak and I can't stand dirt and grime!
15. Who has more siblings? Matt. He has three sisters and three brothers. He is the OLDEST of 7! I have one little brother. (Again, complicated subject....I was "adopted" (okay, not really adopted, but close enough) by the Hills, so I guess I have one more brother and three sisters!)
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I let Matt think he is in charge, but really, it's me
17. What do you like to do together? Camping, most defiantly. We love to watch movies, laugh, picnic, read, cuddle, play with our pup; anything as long as we are together.
18. Who eats more sweets? Previously, I would have to say me, but I have cut back dramatically!
19. Guilty Pleasures: For Matt, it is probably video games or total guy movies.
20. How did you meet? I moved to Utah to go to massage school. Matt was there going to LDS Business College. When I went to church for the first time, I asked my roommate who that guy was. She said it was Matt Anderson. I remember turning to her and saying, "I am going to marry him." (Talk about intuition!!) I was in love with him from that moment, but we did not do a lot of hanging out until he was called to be my Home Teacher! I have a testimony of home teaching for sure!!
22. Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty much mutual, but Matt kissed me first. We had been dating about a week and I was leaving his house to head home. He walked me to my car and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Then he pretty much ran away. What a cutie!
23. Who proposed? Matt did. We only dated about 3 weeks before I had to move to Colorado for a job. He made a few trips over from Utah to Colorado to visit me. On one of these trips he asked me out to a fancy dinner at Maggiano's. He was sooo scared all night long, so I had a feeling something was up. He was very sweet and when he asked me to marry him, I immediately said yes and then we both just sat there staring at the ring!
24. Best Features? I really love everything about my Matt. I love that he is so big and tall. He can just hold me and make me feel like a petite woman. His eyes are stunning and bright, and he has the LONGEST eyelashes (I hope our kids get his lashes!!) He has this little cheesy kid smile sometimes and it just totally melts my heart!
25. What is his Best Quality? Matt is absolutely sweet. He is very sensitive to my needs. He loves me for me. Matt is so very close to our Heavenly Father and is a worthy Priesthood holder. He loves to laugh and try to make me happy always. He is so very kind and compassionate, always thinking of others before himself.
I Tag- Everyone!
This is Matt's cheesy little kid smile. He does it when he is in trouble or is trying to hide something from me. What a hottie!


Matt and his brothers (and friend Parker on the L end) singing Karoke. Never a dull moment when all the Anderson's get together!

2 comments:

K Lind said...

I love these tags! I get to learn so much about you and Matt! It seems like he is an awesome man and I am so happy you found him! You deserve everything wonderful, Brandy! I love ya!

Emily said...

It was so fun to learn more about Matt. He sounds awesome. I'm glad, because you deserve the best! Love ya!