Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Bug,

Bug Bug, I am beyond tired, but I think I would be ungrateful if I didn't write tonight.
Your are my light and my life!  I hope you know that your Mama loves you so dearly, so severely.  I follow several blogs of Mommy's who have lost their babies and my heart is so heavy tonight.  I cannot imagine their grief, their loss, their sadness.  Since little Ethan in our ward passed, it has been very real to me that life is so short, so precious.  I try to live every single moment with you to its fullest. 

Bug, you are growing so quickly and doing so many new things each day.  But what I want you to know is that your Mama and your Daddy love you so much.  Every night when we go to bed we talk about you, how absolutely wonderful and perfect you are.  We are so proud of you.  I also want you to know that we both love our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, very much!  They are rocks and I am trying to learn to lean more upon them in times of trial or hardship.  I sense that you are so close to them Steven Bug.  You know them personally and I hope and pray you always do. 

Thank you for blessing my life.  I hope and pray I can watch you grow to adulthood and beyond.  Thank you for choosing me as your Mama, despite all of my imperfections, my issues.  I can't hold back the tears....Thank you for sharing your sweet testimony with me.  As you usually do, you came into bed with me this morning and cuddled.  You put your sweet arms around me and asked me to put my arms around you.  "Hug!"  you said.  When I tried to break away because I was worried my big head was squishing your little arm, you kept saying, "Hug.  Hug."  We laid like that for a good long while.  A tender mercy of our Lord and Savior.  So I am going to fill this day with hugs and kisses for you.  I love you dearly Steven Bug!!! 

No comments: