Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Super Heroes

I know, I know...Another post about my sweet baby and his dog, but is there really anything else exciting to post about in my life?  I think not.
One afternoon, I asked Steven if he wanted to put his cape on.  In his own way, he told me not unless Wally had his cape on too.  Of course, I obliged and then we went outside to play.  (At least the boys think we went outside to play.  We really went out for a photo opportunity).  I am sneaky that way.  These two best friends ran around the yard and didn't have a care in the world...a boy and his dog.  I am so grateful to Wally for his patience, his love, his compassion for my boy.  Steven never goes to sleep without Wally laying right next to the bed.  They are truly the best of friends.



No comments: