Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

1. WHAT ARE FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN LIFE?
Wife (that is a full time job, right??), Massage Therapist, Photographer, Teacher

2. WHAT ARE FOUR PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?
Canada, NYC, Washington DC, Virginia

3. WHAT ARE FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Fettachini Alfredo, anything Chocolate!!, Salad, Pretzel Salad

4. WHO ARE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW BETTER?
1-Jesus Christ...I want to be able to know and recognize Him when I see Him again
2-Joseph Smith 3-My husband (We don't get a lot of time together and I love the times where I just get to talk to him) 4-Stephanie Myers (the lady who wrote the Twilight series)

5. FOUR REASONS I LOVE BEING ME?
1-I have an amazing family, my biological family, my in-laws and my "adopted" family (you know who you are!) 2-I have so many amazing friends who love me and always check up on me 3-I have such an amazing job where I get to teach my passion of massage to others! 4-I have a great husband that loves me and cares for me

6. WHAT ARE FOUR CLASSES YOU WISH WERE OFFERED TO YOU THAT YOU COULD PARTICIPATE IN RIGHT NOW?
I would defiantly LOVE to learn more about my photography! 2-Scrapbooking 3-Cooking
4-Sewing

7. WHO ARE FOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAG?
Lisa, Sarah, Liz, Kym
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: