Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

My sweet Husband

I'm not sure if it is because Valentine's Day is so quickly approaching or all of the hormones (I suppose it could be a good combination of both!) but I can't seem to get my sweet husband off of my mind. He is in the room over still sleeping, but I had to take a moment to blog about him. He is such an amazing man and I really can't figure out what I ever did to deserve him! I just want to give you an example:

Last night we were going to find a shower gift for his sister and of course, our conversation of choice lately is the baby. I asked him what kind of parent he sees himself being and he said, "A very hands on parent." I see the way he interacts with our nieces and nephew and I believe this to be true.


He has taken such good care of me as I have been so sick with this pregnancy. He comes to rub my back while I am hunched over the toilet throwing up everything I have eaten ever because he knows I am scared of not being able to breathe again. He makes sure I have everything I need and want.


I could go on for days, but I love him dearly! How grateful I am for his kindness, his love, his generosity, his chivalry, the little gestures of love he shows everyday. Para sempre meu amor!

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Get Bent said...

I know what you mean about not being able to breathe while hunched over the toliet, GASPING for air. (just happened to me)
Happy Valentines Day! You two are so cute!

Suzie-Q said...

I love that he is right there with you in the bathroom. That has got to be one of the worst things about being pregnant is finding out that you have this great friend named the toilet! I'm glad he is there just waiting to receive what ever you are going to give him, and it is not very funny when he decides to "move" and you miss.
Ah, what a fun adventure!

Lisa said...

SOOO sweet! What a wonderful man you have there!

Karen said...

BRANDY!!! I just checked your blog and found out you're pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm very excited for you. I hope all goes well in preparing for baby and that you feel better soon. It will be fun to see what this baby brings to your family. Sure do lub ya!