Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Shedding a Tear

I read my friend's blog today and found out she miscarried twins nearly a month ago and didn't know. My heart aches for her and I have shed tears of saddness for her and her sweet family. I have been there and I don't know what to say. Sometimes, there just are no words. The only thing I can conclude, is life is not fair! It simply is not fair. I found an amazing quote earlier:

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow." ~Cherralea Morgen

I wish I could take the pain away. I wish I was there to give a big hug. But please know, my prayers are with you. I love you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you Brandy. There are certain people whose thoughts and prayers mean more to me than others. Knowing that you have been through this makes you one of them. It's nice to know I truly am not alone. That there are others out there that have survived this. It makes it that much easier to know that the Savior is also there and has felt it. However, even in my pain, I am SOO very happy for you to finally get the chance to be a mother. To know the joy of children. Lucky for me, I still have 2 beautiful children at home with me, who I treasure even more tonight. Once again, thank you for this post. It brought tears to my eyes. I love you so much!