Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Quick Catch Up

I was stunned, astounded, even a bit horrified that I have not blogged since OCTOBER! i have missed being "connected" to the world via computer access. Matt got the Internet hooked up last week and I was so stoked to be able to blog again, only to find out our modem went out. I am supposed to be grading papers, but I decided I better blog while I have the opportunity.

How does one even begin to catch up on the last few months of our lives? I'll see what I can catch up on quickly....
We moved into our home in October. It is such a beautiful home and I really need to clean so I can get some pictures posted. How lucky and blessed we are! It is in our ward which is lucky for me as I get to continue to be the Sunbeam teacher. It has been a blessing beyond comprehension for me. I have learned so much about the Gospel and children from those little ones!
In November, we had our first set of missionaries move into our home. It, as well, as been a blessing. The spirit is so strong in our home and we are grateful to be able to house two of Heavenly Father's choice servants. I think it has taken some major adjustments on our end, but having them here is a blessing. Matt and I would get spooked out living in this huge house all by ourselves, so we are grateful for two more warm bodies.
In November, we also discovered....WE ARE PREGNANT! It still seems so surreal, but we are so grateful for the opportunity to become parents. (I plan on blogging specifically about that as well. )
Matt is still looking for a job and we hope it comes soon so I can stay home with the little one, due July 22. Wally and Doogie are such great additions to our family. Before we found out the little one was coming, we talked about how our family felt kinda "complete" with the two "boys." Wally knows all sorts of tricks and makes us smile constantly. Doogie just stares at the pup and I think laughs on the inside.

We have been tested and tried and we are so grateful for the blessings that we do have.

3 comments:

Kym said...

Congrats. I would really love to catch up with you!

Suzie-Q said...

That a great short little catch up! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I am super excited to learn more about your little miracle baby!
It is so exciting to know that this is the right time for you. It is finally here!

Savannah said...

I was just wondering about you the other day. CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. I can't wait for July to get her so we can meet your little one.