Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

I love my Little Man so much!  I am trying to blog more often because he changes so much every single day and I want to remember every little thing I can.  I want to have somewhere I can always come and look back and remember the days, the minutes that are so precious to me. 

Monday morning have always been very special to me because I don't have any of my other daycare kids, just my boy.  We always try to do something special.  Although we did end up going to the park, I forgot my camera.  But here are some photos from our lazy, amazing morning together.  Gosh, I love this boy so much.  I often wonder if every mom loves their children as much as I love Steven.  I can only hope so.  :) 

We start every morning with a diaper change and then downstairs to let Wally out and get a drink of Milk.  He is such a sweet little guy. 

Shouldn't every mom have a super hero like me?  Steven really is my "Super Steven" in so many ways!  I am so incredibly lucky to be his mommy!!

Mom and her Super Bug

"Guck."  Yup...that is Steven talk for "Truck."  Sometimes he says it right.  This boy LOVES trucks.  There are three or four trucks in every single room of my house at any one moment.  They are on the couch, in the bathtub, in my church bag...yup, they are everywhere.  And I LOVE playing trucks with Steven!

My front room table...We sometimes call it Truck Town, after one of his favorite books

Enjoying his favorite snack, fruit snacks, before going to the park.  I love everything about him from his curled toes to his perfectly beautiful blonde hair!

He stood up because there was a truck that just rolled by our house.  The boy stops dead in his tracks and runs upstairs if he hears a truck outside.

Brushing Wally's teeth

This picture totally cracks me up!

Look at those eyes....Melt. My.  Heart!

I just put him down for a nap and I Just love him.  I am sad I miss bedtimes because of work, but so grateful to have had this morning with my Bug.  We went to the park and played on the slide and took Wally for a walk.  Thank you Steven, for bringing joy to my life.  Thank you for making me smile when I feel like I just want to cry inside.  Thank you for making me a Mama!

No comments: