Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Friends!

June 27, 2012
There is one thing Denver absolutely did right and that is all of the parks!  I read somewhere there are over 200 parks in the Denver area.  I don't think we have visited even a small portion of them, but maybe that is a good summer goal!  One of our favorite parks is Belleview Park.  It has a stream that is not over 4feet deep at the deepest point, a playground and of course, a train ride.  What?  Did you say train?  Yes Steven, I did.  We kidnapped the girls one day for a play date and drove to the park.  To save my camera, I didn't get it out in the water at all, but I did take some pictures on the train.





 The kids were so cute! Emmy and Lydia are Steven's best friends!. He asks where they are and what they are doing all of the time. He loves these girls! It is so sweet to watch the 3 of them when they haven't seen each other for awhile. Steven will literally run up to them and give them huge hugs. I am so lucky to have such good friends who live just a moment away! Love you guys!



Earlier in the week we went to the zoo with the girls as well.  It has been so hot we don't get to spend as much time outside as we would like.  Luckily, we chose a day that was overcast, so it was quite nice.





No comments: