Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Picnic in the Park

June 10, 2012
I have a lot of catching up to do.  Matt asked me the other day if I keep a journal and I told him my blog was my journal and I really need to do a blog book so I can read everything in paper format.  So, I am trying to play catch-up...again.  :)

We packed a dinner of hamburger helper, strawberries and whipped cream, go-gurt and water (can you tell I really needed to go grocery shopping!!)  and headed to a local park for a fun Sunday evening dinner.  Steven was being incredibly amazing and silly that night.  He always makes us laugh and cracks us up.  In true almost 2 year old fashion, he didn't eat hardly anything, but still had the energy to run around everywhere.  We absolutely love spending time together as a family and none of us feel like we get enough of it!  Here are some fun pictures of our time together. 






No comments: