Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Cooking With Mama

I feel like that should the name of a famous cooking show where I am a large woman with a great accent that sounds a lot like Julia Childs and I have my little boy on and we cook.  Or, we attempt to cook and usually end up making a really big mess.  I guess that is what happens most of the time at the house when we cook, except I don't sound like Julia Childs.  Darn.  But we do have a lot of fun!  I have used cooking to help us learn to count and I plan on using it ot help Steven read when the time comes.  Here are some of our recent cooking photos.  Man, I love that sweet little guy.  He almost looks good enough to eat.  :) 




1 comment:

Kym said...

Looks like fun! Carter loves to help me in the kitchen too.

I love your short hair, by the way. I am ready to chop mine off. :-)