Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bronco Family

We are a Bronco Family, through and though.  Okay, so I was not born into a family that loved sports, but I sure married into one that does.  According to Matt, we bleed blue and Orange.  I have really had a hard time in the past with football.  It is usually played on Sunday, which is my sacred day with my family.  It takes up so much time, but as Steven gets older I have really tried to make a conscious effort to try and not resist so much.  I have even tried to enjoy it.  This year the Broncos have Peyton Manning.  HOpefully he will be worth the millions and millions of dollars Denver has spent on him.  So here is the 2012 fooball season!  Go Broncos!




Steven is so cute about the Broncos!  He has picked up a couple of cute things.  He says, "Go Broncos!"  Adorable.  He screams it.  My other favorite thing to do is say, "Go Raiders!"  Or "Go Patriots."  or some other team.  He gets really upset and says, "No.  No.  Go Broncos."  He throws a bit of a fit about it.  So cute. 

No comments: