Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lunch With Daddy

August 10
It has only been in the past month that Steven has switched from calling Matt Dada to Daddy.  I think it is so sweet and it makes both of our hearts melt.  I am not sure why he changed (I guess only his sweet 2 year old mind knows) but it is really sweet.  We went downtown to have lunch with Daddy.  I am petrified of driving downtown, but even more scare of PARKING downtown.  I only had to drive around the block twice and Matt said, "There is a park right in front of the building."  Thankfully, no one beat me back to it.  I pulled in and had Matt park the rest of the way.   (How I ever passed the parallel parking part in driver's ed will always make me wonder because I sure can't do it now.) Matt wanted to show Steven off to everyone and then we went outside to eat.  Steven was such a sweet, curious little boy.  He loves his Daddy so much. 


 I have always loved Matt, but watching him father our little boy is priceless to me.  He is so adorable with Steven.  One thing I find very interesting is genetics.  The boy is structural built just like his Daddy!  Even down to his gnarly little boy toes.  It cracks me up.  He is tempered just like his Daddy.  They are both pretty easy going, laid back guys, but if something gets their goat, oh man, watch out.  Tempers flare!  And they both forgive very easily.  (which is good cause I sure need a lot of forgiveness!)

No comments: