Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Family Reunion, Part I

October 18
We had an awesome family reunion this year!  It has been awhile since we have all been together having fun and let me tell you, it was a blast!  So much so that I will be doing several posts trying to cover everything that went on in such a few short days.  Let me tell ya, the Anderson's know how to throw a party!

Day 1: Amber and David had not arrived in town yet from Missouri, so Ben and Angela's family, Carolyn's family and Steven and I went to the zoo.  Oh man, it was fabulous!  I LOVE seeing the babies play together.  I cannot believe how big everyone is getting!  I am in complete and total denial!
Reagan, Carolyn, Hannah, Steven, Emmett and Taylor.  They are sure ridiculously cute!!!


My Steven sure loves his older cousins.  He was hanging around these two older cousins all of the time.  He loves them!


Taylor doing her best elephant impressions.






Those kids are a hoot together!!

After the zoo excursion, Ben and Angela's family headed down to Nana and Grandpa's and the rest of us just stayed up at our house.  We had a lot of resting up to do for day 2 of fun! 

No comments: