Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

I love love carving pumpkins.  Well, I should say, I love after they are carved.  I really have a hard time with the pumpkin guts, but I am getting better.  Steven is much like me, he really doesn't enjoy getting his hands dirty.  But I was proud of him this year for at least trying.  

 He wanted to help daddy with the "sharpie."  Of course, he was very careful!

 Cleaning out the pumpkin guts!

 It didn't take him long to lose interest in carving pumpkins.  We bought him a little pumpkin to paint.  He loved that, until.....


 I told him last year he was sitting in his highchair and Daddy and I painted his belly. He thought that was pretty funny and he wanted to do it himself. He is becoming so independent. I think he did a great job




Sure love that boy!  I don't know why we didn't get a picture of the finished products, but I am sure they were fabulous!!

No comments: